*Internet Exclusive - Not Sold In Stores*
- Blackheads are small, dark spot on the skin caused by a blocked pore. They are not only ugly, but also very unpleasant and can develop in skin breakouts.
- The Blackheads and Pimples Extractor Kit is a safe way to get rid of these skin problems. The kit includes loop extractors, needle probe, and tweezers with curved tip.
- The loop extractors come in different sizes. They squeeze out blackheads, removing the roots, leaving the pore nice and clean.
- Usage: Can be used for Acne, Blackheads, White heads, Blemishes, Pimples, Comedones, and Blains.
- Best to use after shower
- Clean your skin before extraction to avoid infection.
- Simply place the loop end on top of the blackhead and press it gently. The blackhead would just pop out easily.
- Clean the extractor with cotton & alcohol after use.
- Material: Stainless Steel
Destinations we regularly ship to includes; Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Ireland and the rest of the EU. If your country is not on this list, not to fear we can still send get our items to you.
Many of our items are sourced in bulk from global suppliers, so our products usually take between 10-30 days to arrive, though in extremely rare circumstances can take longer. Delivery on all items is included in the price. Don't be alarmed if you don't receive all items in a large order at once, we don't like to keep our dear customers waiting so we send each item as and when it arrives.
Shipping is via local postal services once dispatched from the origin, and hence shipping times can vary seasonally. If you do not receive your item within the specified time period, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When taking measurements for your clothing, please compare against clothing you already have, this will help provide a better picture of what you'll need. Due to using a variety of suppliers, the size of each product can vary. We typically have a sizing chart listed by each product. There can be a deviation of around 1-3cm accounted for by hand measurements.