*Internet Exclusive - Not Sold In Stores*
- Small damages on our windscreen is a big concern for any car owner. If not taken care of, these minor cracks and chips can get worse and cost us more than what we expect.
- The DIY Windshield Repair Kit is designed to provide vehicle owners everything they need to repair small damages on their laminated glass windscreens.
- Its advanced resin formula fills the air cavity, bonding the loose glass and preventing the damage from spreading. In a matter of minutes, your cracked windscreen will look good as new!
- Protect your windshield from further damage and order the DIY Windshield Repair Kit now!
- DO-IT-YOURSELF: It’s easy, simple to use, and can be done by anyone!
- SINGLE-INGREDIENT ADHESIVE: Eliminates the need for mixing formulas
- REPAIRS SMALL DAMAGES: The kit can only be used on cracks and chips smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter
- MULTIPLE REPAIRS: The DIY Windshield Repair Kit can be used to repair multiple damages
- Material: Plastic
Destinations we regularly ship to includes; Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Ireland and the rest of the EU. If your country is not on this list, not to fear we can still send get our items to you.
Many of our items are sourced in bulk from global suppliers, so our products usually take between 10-30 days to arrive, though in extremely rare circumstances can take longer. Delivery on all items is included in the price. Don't be alarmed if you don't receive all items in a large order at once, we don't like to keep our dear customers waiting so we send each item as and when it arrives.
Shipping is via local postal services once dispatched from the origin, and hence shipping times can vary seasonally. If you do not receive your item within the specified time period, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When taking measurements for your clothing, please compare against clothing you already have, this will help provide a better picture of what you'll need. Due to using a variety of suppliers, the size of each product can vary. We typically have a sizing chart listed by each product. There can be a deviation of around 1-3cm accounted for by hand measurements.