*Internet Exclusive - Not Sold In Stores*
- Never be without a Guitar Pick again!
- Every guitar player knows the feeling. There never seems to be a guitar pick handy when it comes time to play. The days of searching high and low for a guitar pick are over, thanks to the DIY Guitar Pick Punch.
- Now guitar picks can be created instantly when ever and where ever needed. Simply open that drawer with all those expired plastic cards and punch out as many as you need.
- The DIY Guitar Pick Punch solves the problem and saving time.
- Make your own guitar picks from any thin piece of plastic. Expired credit cards, gift cards, hotel room key cards, college ID, even old drivers licences. Now you can turn that pile of useless plastic into an endless supply of guitar picks.
- Simply slide it into the guitar pick punch and then press down.
- Cut plastic up to 1mm thick.
- DIY Guitar Pick Punch is a useful and unique gift for any guitar player.
- Guitar Pick Size (approximately): 3 x 2.6cm (Height x Width)
- Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
- Guitar Pick Punch Dimension (approximately): 12 x 3.8 x 7cm (Length x Width x Max. Height)
- Color: Black & Silver
- Quantity: 1 piece of Guitar Pick Punch
Click "ADD TO CART" To Get Yours
Destinations we regularly ship to includes; Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Ireland and the rest of the EU. If your country is not on this list, not to fear we can still send get our items to you.
Many of our items are sourced in bulk from global suppliers, so our products usually take between 10-30 days to arrive, though in extremely rare circumstances can take longer. Delivery on all items is included in the price. Don't be alarmed if you don't receive all items in a large order at once, we don't like to keep our dear customers waiting so we send each item as and when it arrives.
Shipping is via local postal services once dispatched from the origin, and hence shipping times can vary seasonally. If you do not receive your item within the specified time period, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When taking measurements for your clothing, please compare against clothing you already have, this will help provide a better picture of what you'll need. Due to using a variety of suppliers, the size of each product can vary. We typically have a sizing chart listed by each product. There can be a deviation of around 1-3cm accounted for by hand measurements.