This is the ULTIMATE headlamp is perfect for any adventure. Whether out in the wild, or with your head under the hood, this light fits your need.
Featuring 3 Bright Lights that will be sure light up anything that you need it to. It's comfortable, light and stable in use. This would be a great tools for someone who likes hiking, fishing, camping and running.
- The headlamp consists of 3x XML-T6 LED light with 10000 lumen and it's powered by 2 pieces 18650 rechargeable batteries
- The light has 4 working mode: high/ middle/ low/ flashing and it's zoomable
- The light is also 90°rotatable where you can adjust the light to illuminate the area to see it clearly
- The lamplight is light, comfortable and stable when in use
- It's made of durable aluminum alloy and rubber. You don't have to worry of spoiling it
- It's also waterproof and heatproof flashlight
- The headlamp is weighting at 300g (10.6 oz)
- The Voltage of this lamplight is 100 W
- The headlamp light is powered by 3.7V 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and it can last up to 3-6 hours working time when fully charge.
- if you're out of battery, there are 3 Charging Mode that you can use which is AC charger, Car charger or USB Charger
Some Tips for User:
- Do not charge more than 12 hours. Pull the charger once the charging completely. Do not over Charge.
- The red light of the indicator on the headlamp shows that it’s being charged, and when it's fully charged, it turns to green.
- Do not point the light directly to the eyes as the brightness light will harm your eyes.
- You need to remove the plastic protective wrapping from the batteries first before using it.
- Do not mix of different models, brands battery to avoid damage to integrated circuit plate or LED light source due to abnormal power supply.
Destinations we regularly ship to includes; Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Ireland and the rest of the EU. If your country is not on this list, not to fear we can still send get our items to you.
Many of our items are sourced in bulk from global suppliers, so our products usually take between 10-30 days to arrive, though in extremely rare circumstances can take longer. Delivery on all items is included in the price. Don't be alarmed if you don't receive all items in a large order at once, we don't like to keep our dear customers waiting so we send each item as and when it arrives.
Shipping is via local postal services once dispatched from the origin, and hence shipping times can vary seasonally. If you do not receive your item within the specified time period, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
When taking measurements for your clothing, please compare against clothing you already have, this will help provide a better picture of what you'll need. Due to using a variety of suppliers, the size of each product can vary. We typically have a sizing chart listed by each product. There can be a deviation of around 1-3cm accounted for by hand measurements.