*Internet Exclusive - Not Sold In Stores*
How to Use:
- If you've ever had trouble with ingrown toenails, then you know how much of a pain they can be! But fear not, this Ingrown Toenails Fixer will 'fix' your toenail problem in just a few simple steps!
This tool features two prongs plus a screw mechanism, which are apparently all you need to effectively relieve the pain in less than 30 minutes.
- Material: Stainless steel + Copper
- Size: 16 mm x 29 mm or 0.63 inches x 1.14 inches
- First, you need to fix the prongs around the underside of your nails, then tighten the screw mechanism in place.
- Next, place your foot into some warm water to soak for 20 minutes while the device gets to work.
- Once the nail has softened, tighten the device some more, then let the nail dry with a hairdryer.
- Finally, remove the prongs and enjoy your pain-free toenails.
Destinations we regularly ship to includes; Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Ireland and the rest of the EU. If your country is not on this list, not to fear we can still send get our items to you.
Many of our items are sourced in bulk from global suppliers, so our products usually take between 10-30 days to arrive, though in extremely rare circumstances can take longer. Delivery on all items is included in the price. Don't be alarmed if you don't receive all items in a large order at once, we don't like to keep our dear customers waiting so we send each item as and when it arrives.
Shipping is via local postal services once dispatched from the origin, and hence shipping times can vary seasonally. If you do not receive your item within the specified time period, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
When taking measurements for your clothing, please compare against clothing you already have, this will help provide a better picture of what you'll need. Due to using a variety of suppliers, the size of each product can vary. We typically have a sizing chart listed by each product. There can be a deviation of around 1-3cm accounted for by hand measurements.